Most of us feel that being caught up in traffic is madding and stressful. What if I told you that you could be the problem instead of the other guy you yell at!? We all think we know what we are doing, but as gentlemen we all have room to grow. Considering the fact that we all sit in traffic too much, we should at least consider being decent to each other.
I am diving into some of the issues that I have personally found to be issues that are caused in traffic. Some of these are not breaking the law as much as just being kind to others. However, some have the potential to getting a ticket from a police officer or even worse, shot by another motorist. Make sure that when you get behind the wheel of a vehicle, you prepare to do more good than harm. Find your happy space and be a functioning member of society.
What could you be doing in traffic that is wrong?
- Creating space for a right hand turn
- Pull past white lines at intersection
- Following too close to someone
- Stopping too close to someone at intersections
- Queuing up in the wrong place while crossing divided highway
- Blocking intersections in high traffic
- Sitting on railroad tracks
- Speeding off when light turns green
- You see lights, pull to the right
- Rubber necking at wrecks
References used in this episode:
Thank you for listening to Skilled Gentlemen Podcast. Please find us on Facebook,iTunes,Twitter,Youtube,Zello and Pinterest and follow or subscribe to keep up with us. The wheels are always turning over here in the office. Sign up for the newsletter to get all updates to the podcast with your email address. All comments, complaints, concerns, or questions please either comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org