There comes a time in everyone’s life when they are faced with a tough reality. This is currently my reality. My wife and I are currently in a disaster. This is the kind of disaster that millions of people face every single day. The cold reality that my wife lost her job. In no way shape or form is this me asking for sympathy or in any way me asking for a hand out. We are going to ride out this storm very well. How is it that we are going to do this? We have prepared for the eventual reality that one of us may end up loosing a job. You do have to make sure that you are prepared for it though. This means that you have to make sacrifices now to make sure that you are able to get through a job loss. It is not easy but it is rewarding. Now that we have prepared for something like this, we can take a moment to reflect, drink a few beers, and decide on if it is time for a change in her career instead of frantically looking for a job and taking one she may end up not liking later on.
How can preparing for a job loss turn into a life opportunity?
- What have we spoken about before about being prepared
- What my family is experiancing right now
- What a job loss means to us right now
- How did we prepare for this event
- How can you prepare for a simmular reality
- Steps to follow
- How this shouldnt be an issue
- How to deal with a reluctant spouse
- What if nothing ever happens
- How you have no excuse for not preparing after this podcast
Thank you for listening. Please find us on Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest and follow or subscribe to keep up with us. The wheels are always turning over here in the office. Sign up for the newsletter to get all updates to the podcast with your email address. Any comments, complaints, concerns, or questions please either comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org